The Model V-2460 is a classic design Harris cutting attachment with brazed triangular stainless steel tubes, making it light in weight while still providing exceptional strength and rigidity.
The captive union nut protects the seats and "O" rings from damage. It features a fold forward cutting lever allowing easier connection, even with gloves on.
The ease-on cutting valve provides smoother controlled starts. The forged solid brass head provides years of safe, dependable service, even under the most abusive conditions.
- Capacity: 6"/152.4mm
- Certification: UL listed
- Duty: Heavy
- Where Used: Fabrication, construction, shipbuilding, etc.
- Length: 10 1 ⁄ 4 "/260.3mm
- Weight: 1.5 lbs./0.68 kg.
- Mixer Type: Equal pressure
- Featured in “V” Series Pipeliner and Alternate Fuel kits